Medical Answer Systems is a family-owned and operated, full-line telecommunication company that specializes in delivering high-quality medical answering services.
We have been a family-owned and operated company since our beginnings in 1986. Initially our company consisted of bookkeeping and basic telephone messaging services. But over the past three decades, Medical Answer Systems has dramatically expanded to include 24/7 bilingual telephone answering service; message delivery via email, text,fax, and voicemail; appointment setting and confirmation; calendar management and a message/on call web portal to keep up with your messages and calls.
It’s efforts like these that have enabled Medical Answer Systems to become an industry leader. We are constantly adopting new state-of-the-art technology to improve operations, to make it easier for you to comply with HIPAA regulations—and of course, to save you time and money.
The Medical Answer Systems of 2018 looks a lot different than it did three decades ago, but one thing has remained constant: Our dedication to our clients, our investment in our employees, and our belief that honesty and integrity are the foundation of any successful business.
Our approach has elevated us to become one of Houston’s best premier medical answering services. Give us a call today at 713-464-9433 to learn why hundreds of doctors, nurses, physicians, dentists, community health centers, hospitals and other medical professionals rely on Medical Answer Systems for all of their call and messaging needs.
The Medical Answer Systems Difference
There are thousands of answering services out there today—so what makes Medical Answer Systems the number one choice among medical professionals?
- We have three decades of experience in the medical answering service industry. We understand the suite of services that medical professionals need, and Medical Answer Systems continues to evolve to meet those demands. It’s no wonder so many of our clients have been with us since Day 1.
- Our flexible system allows clients to design customizable handling instructions? that meet their specific needs. Services can be added or dropped, as needed, when needed. No contracts required.
- First impressions matter, and our receptionists offer warm, friendly service to everyone who calls. We hire based on a person’s energy, enthusiasm and professionalism – and then send each person through a rigorous training program to learn the ins and outs of the industry. By selecting operators based on character and personality we can ensure quality interpersonal skills and then teach them about our clients and systems.
- but you can’t teach someone to have a good personality! . We select our operators based on their character and personality because we know someone with quality interpersonal skills will be able to learn our systems quickly and efficiently.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment to better serve you. In the past year alone, we’ve invested more than $100,000 in technology that provides greater flexibility in call handling, more punctual and reliable message delivery, and better monitoring of call handling quality.
- We’re 100% HIPAA Compliant. Not only have we invested in technology that makes HIPAA compliance easier than ever, but we’ve also brought a certified HIPAA compliance officer on staff to monitor protocols and answer any questions you may have.
We are there for you 24/7 no matter the circumstances.