Why should your medical practice be using a medical practice answering service?
Your practice is busy and your patients care is your top prioroty. Precious time could be saved, in addition to money, by having your phone calls answered by a professional medical practice answering service. Improve your bedside manner by being able to focus more on your patients needs than worrying about a ringing phone.
Benefits of A Medical Practice Anwering Service
Chances are your call volume has increased with the increase in insurance coverage questions. By fielding these callers to a medical practice answering service, you can improve patient satisfaction by providing information quicker and more easily and avoiding voice mail phone tag.
Automated message services that seem to be an endless loop of prompts that many time seem to lead patients away from their reason for calling, are dispised by much of the modern world. If you happen to make a mistake, the process repeats itself fueling frustation and anger levels. Using a doctors office answering service, your patient satisfaction will skyrocket!
By using Medical Answer Systems:
- Patients will speak to a live person and avoid the automated voice message system hassles.
- Our answering service allows you to focus on your patients care.
- 24/7 live operator answering service displays your dedication to patient care.
- You will never miss an important message making your availability increase.
- Reduce staff work load allowing them to focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Providing 24 hour patient support without the labor costs of full time staff
- Patients are provided night and weekend urgent messaging so your practice is always accessible.
- Receive messages in real time so patients receive feedback from your staff which increases patient confidence in your practice.
- Communicate with confidence with highly trained HIPAA compliance trained staff and computer software that protects your patients most sensitive
- Reduce overhead staffing costs by utilizing our call center professionals and save on employeee benefit costs keeping your in-office staff focused on patient care.
- Maximum availability during regular business hours. Never miss a phone call on those days that your office is extremely busy.
- Reduce patient no show and take the burden of appointment reminders off of your in-office staff to allow them to increase productivity.
Is A Medical Practice Answering Service Right For Your Medical Practice?
If you are interested in learning more about how a medical practice answering service can provide better customer service and improve your overall patient satisfaction, give us a call today at 713-464-9433 and let one of our call center specialist assist you with starting your free quote.